Monday, November 29, 2010

My ideal job


When I finish university I would like to work as a documentary, but this work is very hard to get, at least in Chile, because there is little workplace.
As a second option I have chosen to work in the area of major clinical, but specifically I like to work in production dairy or beef.
If I worked in Chile I would like to work in the South, with beautiful landscapes and animals, where she would work hard to produce good food for the population. People that work with me must be gentle, respectful, and who can do their job well, like the boss in the event that had one. XD
Making this work does not make me the happiest man in the world, but at least have a steady job, also the money I earn would not be lower, and today the production area is very well paid.
I would be a freelancer without a fixed schedule; I can manage my time alone without having to be accountable to a specific person, it which cannot be done in a production plant. XD

No comments: