Monday, November 29, 2010

inmunology



my favorite subject is immunology; this class corresponds to the study of the immune system, which is part of the biological mechanisms for maintaining the structural and functional organization of individuals.

To fulfill this function the system must react aggressively against anything foreign to our body and from cells, tissues and organs own aging, altered or transformer cells. The immune system is genetically programmed to defend against the attack of infectious agents, foreign cells and molecules and to eliminate cellular debris.

The teacher who teaches immunology veterinarian is Dr. Claudio Zuñiga Marti.
I like a lot because I've learned as small cells of my body I defend against pathogens, which would destroy me very quickly if these cells were not in my body. Besides pathogenic cells, whether virus or bacteria, are very complex ways of doing things, these organisms are constantly evolving.

No comments: